Home

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bodyrock.tv

Bodyrock.tv

Let me start by saying I am a dedicated ‘bodyrocker’. I first discovered this addiction while lazing at Balmoral beach, with a couple of my Sydney gals. When asking a particular ‘gal’ with a particularly sizzling body what her secret weapon was, 1 word and only 1 was exclaimed...’BODYROCK’.

Those of you like me who are forever searching for the ultimate fitness advice/training log will appreciate that finding an exercise routine that is tailored to your needs can be difficult. Without forking out daily $$ for a personal trainer (who will closely monitor your form, guide you in nutrition and continue to create fun and body sculpting workouts) I wanted something that would keep me motivated.

Bodyrock.tv is a website run by a couple currently living in Prague who post daily exercise routines of the intense, enjoyable and most of all short description!

Zuzanna comes up with a never ending supply of bodyweight routines which cause my heart rate to skyrocket and are starting to considerably decrease my body fat. The posts offer detailed descriptions of each exercise and even have a youtube video so that you can do you ‘bodyrocking’ along side her.



I choose to do these workouts on the floor in my gym but others are known to complete their ‘burpees, jump lunges and jump rope time challenges in the local park or in the comfort of their own living room. As the idea of the routine is quick and intense, you will find that often you have burned off 300 calories in less than 20 mins. Far better than running those never ending km’s on the treadmill.

Zuzanna has a huge amount of followers who are dedicated to these routines and are seeing great results. It is tailored to all levels of fitness, showing beginner modifications for those just starting  while at the same time flirting with our competitive nature by allowing others to try and beat her times/reps. She has started to introduce some interesting fitness tools such as a sandbag, jump rope and  dip station and her workouts target muscle groups i didn’t even know I had!!

anyway.. I challenge you to have a go and see if you too become a dedicated Bodyrocker.

Have fun



(not a photo of me unfortunately but of Zuzanna @ http://www.bodyrock.tv)

No comments:

Post a Comment